Sunday, February 25, 2007

I hate to nag but...

please answer my questionnaire! After an initial flurry of answers, it has trickled down to a halt... which does not help me in any way.. please! It wont take much time.. I'm not looking for litanies...PLEEEASE... this is the cry of a burdened woman who see's the end in sight! The sooner you answer it, the sooner I can categorise my data which then translates into me being able to write and end my dissertation erm.. soon! yeahhh... your answers are all that stand between me and my freedom! The link is on the post below...
Thanks!

5 comments:

Darwin said...

Just filled it in. Goodluck!

Voice in Colombo said...

I tried to download the questionnaire, but it was too messy process than I thought. I would be able to fill in it, if you can e-mail it to me

land.like.no.other@gmail.com

Voice in Colombo said...

OK. I took the extra hassle of registering an account wih Woofoo, and filled your questionnaire. Hope you will publish your final analysis very soon :-)

Ayeshea said...

Thank you so much :-) I'll put up my second chapter draft later today!

Dissertation Writing Help said...

Whenever i see the post like your's i feel that there are still helpful people who share information for the help of others, it must be helpful for other's. thanx and good job.